$1.95 CAN

Login 

FAQ     Search

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Role Playing for noobs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 pm 
i do what i want

I've recently started seeing someone who is into D&D. Some friends/family think it's really cool, and would like to try it out. If I had a Role Playing for Noobs party, would anyone here be interested?

For those of you who aren't noobs, aforementioned woman suggested we play Castles & Crusades (or something like that). I guess it's similar to D&D, but much simpler.

Post subject: Re: Role Playing for noobs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:44 pm 
Margin of Error

i have to say that while i never played d&d, i did have a character in high school that jacob made me when we were bored one night. that being said, i have played a game like that before. as long as you dont make me talk in funny voices or actually physically do anything...odd, i'm always up for hangin out

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:34 am 
First human banned from domstyle

dom wrote:
I've recently started seeing someone who is into D&D. Some friends/family think it's really cool, and would like to try it out. If I had a Role Playing for Noobs party, would anyone here be interested?

For those of you who aren't noobs, aforementioned woman suggested we play Castles & Crusades (or something like that). I guess it's similar to D&D, but much simpler.

DnD is something i enjoy, altho i'm not a newb :D. i'd be happy to tag along maybe help out with the teaching.

what version do they play?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:14 am 
i do what i want

jpg_420 wrote:
dom wrote:

DnD is something i enjoy, altho i'm not a newb :D. i'd be happy to tag along maybe help out with the teaching.

this little get-together wouldn't just be for new players... that would be like the blind leading the blind, right? anyways, i don't know what version they play - it's all greek to me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:09 pm 
First human banned from domstyle

dom wrote:
jpg_420 wrote:
dom wrote:

this little get-together wouldn't just be for new players... that would be like the blind leading the blind, right? anyways, i don't know what version they play - it's all greek to me.

if you can find that out i could bring extra copies of books. that is very important when teaching new players if everyone can have their own book :D